Saturday, October 18, 2008

How curious are you?

I am posting a link to a site that has been a big help to me. I am COMPLETELY visual. That's why there are things sitting everywhere in my house. If I don't see it, I have trouble remembering it or what I wanted to do with it. Poor Handyman.

Anyway, this is a very simple site that shows images of the young woman from post-surgery to completion of her expanders to replacement with implants. Her story took much longer than mine. She didn't put in the expanders until after she was healed from the original mastectomy. I'm doing the express version.

But at least you'll be able to see what's about to happen. I've read that the expanders are like a man's overstuffed wallet. They appear to have some squarishness to them. Thank heavens for sweater season! Handyman says he doesn't want me to end up looking like Susan Lucci, who you can see a "lot" of on Dancing With the Stars.

I have way too much yard mowing to end up like that! ;)

Here's the link: Graphic images--presented well.

No comments: