Saturday, October 25, 2008

Flowers!

Here's the photo gallery of all the pretty plants I have received! Sure brightens the day to have them around. Thanks to everyone!

This is an actual cranberry bush, from my aunt and cousins and families in South Dakota. It has cranberries on it, ready to pick, but has pretty foliage too. It says I have to wrap it in plastic and put it in the crisper drawer for several months, until April, I think. Good thing I have two refrigerators!



This pretty Peace Lily came from my cousin and her family, in Ohio. I have always liked these.



This arrangement came from our church. It smells like mums, which say "fall" to me!


These beauties are from #1's biology teacher, who chose them because they are beautiful and last a long, long time. I love them too!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Awesome! Those are beautiful!!!