Friday, November 21, 2008

THANKS AGAIN!

You guys don't know what a boost it is to read your comments. I'm going to take a little nappy right now before dinner. I took #1 to her math tutor, which she tried to hate, but could not. I got my Jane Austen club pack in the mail yesterday and will try to read it. And my first netflix came for tonight "Get Smart". I am reading Mr. Darcy's Decision, which was on my library's "new" shelf. It is very well written so far--in JA's style.

I will be sad to be away from Awana these few months, although I know it is for the best. Could you all please pray for Noah Estes? This cute little buddy has a lifelong illness that will not get better and is struggling with some serious issues TODAY in SC.

Heading off for some shuteye, while #1 writes biology definitions beside me. ;)

2 comments:

Controller said...

Love you much

Dad

taco6 said...

praying each day goes this well.

les