Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Drain free

Yeah, I'm livin' a drain-free life. What a treat it was to sleep last night without that stitch in my side, literally. It was a difficult night really, what with Dancing With the Stars on opposite channel from The Masked Magician Reveals. Thankfully, Monday Night Football was not on a local channel or it could have become violent. Then there's the whole issue of a family of four full-size humans and two dogs on a queen-size bed...and one remote.

Anyway, drain is out. She got about 60ml. out from under my arm, which is a lot less than before and we scheduled to try to take out more on Friday afternoon. Today, AFTER VOTING, I see the breast surgeon for his follow-up, when I will get a write-up of my lab reports and he will refer me to an oncologist, I guess.

Tomorrow is my grandma's funeral in Ohio, so I will get to thank all my cousin's first-hand for their cards and flowers and prayers.

Hopin' my state stays red...

No comments: