Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Keep on chugging...

Another awesome dinner from my mom and then from KB; out of the freezer and onto the table. Handyman will have a hot meal when he gets home, that does not involve tortilla chip crumbs.

I am growing accustomed to my taste-weirdness, but I'll relish getting back to the real me--I LOVE lemonade. I did decide that there is no need to mix the stool softeners with Milk of Magnesia in one 24-hour period. Although Sunday was pretty awful, Milk of Magnesia is so horrendous as to make me question which I'd prefer. I wasn't sure I could bring myself to take it again, it was so remiscent of the water left in the wheel barrow after mixing concrete. The inactive ingredient list said: "puffed water"????

Anyway, since I'm not a big Depends fan, I'm going to have to choose one or the other. So now I am taking, anti-nausea(s), Prilosec OTC, and Milk of Spanish Inquisition--only every OTHER day.

#2 is sequestered at my parents with a low fever and malaise. Hoping it isn't the flu, in which case we'll all be separate for the holiday. I had a message that my very first hat is on its way from TX as we speak! LD knitted her fingers to bloody stumps and left her leaves layin' for another weekend to get it done! My mom found out about a great wig place that I will visit next week. I'll take some pictures in different options, for fun.

We got a piano last night--you know, the gifts just keep rolling in...no, Aibrean had already wished her piano to my girls and we brought it up last night. #1 wasted no time, going straight from her bed to the bench this morning, playing throughout the day. Gotta get the tuner lined up SOON! ;)

I cut #3's hair tonight and we laughed about how when Mom has no hair, there won't be any tangles and it won't take any time to get ready! Yea! ;*)

Happy Thanksgiving--love to all of you!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My fingers aren't bloody stumps yet! :=) I have the second hat completed but need to weave in the ends. It won't take long to do and I'd planned to do that last night, but I came home (from a trip to the yarn store...hmmm...wonder what that could be for!!!) and stop at a friend's house and fell FAST asleep. I woke up at 1am on the recliner, surrounded by furry creatures wondering when we were going to stop being squished and go to bed. So, hopefully on Friday, there will be at least 1 (if not 2) hats on their way to a new home. Happy Thanksgiving!! Love, Laurie

Aibrean's Musings said...

SO glad #1 is enjoying the piano -- it gives me joy to hear that it's being played like it's supposed to! xoxo