Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Quick update

Just so you know, no updates have meant that I am feeling great and being busy! I bounced back from chemo even faster this time, only about 3-4 ick days. I have way less hair and really like my wig for all its convenience factors. I have chemo again on Friday.

I had an appt. with the plastic surgeon/generous genius today and due to the chemo, the blue blob spot is still not closed up completely. So, she's taking me in for a 5-minute surgery tomorrow to just remove the darn thing and stitch me up for good. Frankly, I'll be glad to be done with it. I'm sick of looking at it. Anyway, tomorrow afternoon will be spent in wait for that process, then chemo on Friday, then football all weekend.

Then we'll be in the homestretch with only one more to go!

Busy, busy! I didn't send out any Christmas cards this year, so don't think I missed/skipped you!

No comments: