Wednesday, December 17, 2008

All is not lost!

I'm improving each day--even went out with Handyman for some retail therapy last night at Costco! The hideous hair watch gets more grizzly each day...can't wait to get the wig tomorrow.

The upshot is that the Tribble hat is terrific for indoor wear! It doesn't cover my ears and lays on top like a little cat! I feel crowned.

I am able to enjoy spicy nacho Doritos as opposed to plain ole and I could tell that our salsa from Costco was spicy. Tardy thanks to Survivormom who sent the Turtle Cheesecake with DF on Saturday. We are still enjoying it!

Ack! The wig ladies (who I love!) just called to say my wig is in, but they're both out tomorrow for emergencies and if I want them to trim it for me, I'll have to wait until FRIDAY! You know what that means?? #1 wants to use the hot glue gun to glue bangs into all my hats, just in case...

No comments: