Thursday, January 22, 2009

LAST CHEMO TOMORROW!

Yippee! I saw the nurse at the plastic surgeon today...she removed the steri strips from the little surgery on New Year's Eve. No more blue blob!

Got several compliments on my "hair" from people who don't know. So hilarious! I want to say, "you can buy one too!"

Needa is having lunch with me at chemo tomorrow--I don't think they'll let us bring sparklers or anything, though. I had brunch here this morning with SP and TO. TO brought me a big meal of enchiladas for tomorrow night or Saturday, to feed poor Handyman. SP is keeping all the womenfolk while I go tomorrow.

My parental units have fed me several times this week, just out of charity. I'm feeling great. #1 is going off to middle school on Monday, so I have to get up to drive her to that. Life is changin' all over the place...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea!!!! I'll dance a little jig when it's my lunch time tomorrow. I am really, really excited and happy for you. Ok...I'm going to go to my email and send the picture from Christmas to all of you...since I won't remember to do it otherwise.

Gail said...

Congratulations at the finish line!
Celebrate!

Gail
gailschim.blogspot.com

taco6 said...

WOW...PTL it is almost over. You have been amazing. Is #1 going to school away from home?

sorry so long between posts, no internet at the new house.

Les